[heading tag=”h2″ align=”center” color=”#000″ style=”lines” color2=”#000″]Artist Bio[/heading]
Adelso Corona is a Queens, NY born and raised comic book artist currently residing in South Florida. He’s worked for all the major comic book publishers as an inker/finisher and has penciled and inked numerous covers and pinups for some Indie publishers as well. Recent projects include inks over penciler Rob Liefeld on ‘Deadpool: Bad Blood’ for Marvel Comics, with Marat Mychaels on ‘Blindside’ for Counterpoint Comics and Sajad Shah on ‘Zindan’ for Roaring Sun Studios & ‘Flyboy’ for Hebru Brantley while also penciling and inking his own Covers for ‘Salvagers’ published by Think-A-Like Productions and Sorah Suhng’s ‘Karnal Confessions’.
Here’s a list of some of his credits….
- Deadpool Corps, Deadpool: Bad Blood (Marvel)
- Hawk & Dove, Deathstroke and Grifter New 52 (DC Comics)
- Brigade,The Infinite,Youngblood (Image Comics)
- Shaper (Darkhorse Comics)
- The Phantom (Moonstone)
- Zindan (Roaring Sun Studios)
- Salvagers (Think-A-Like Productions)
- Numerous Zenescope covers including Tales of Oz, Grimm Fairy Tales and Wonderland
- Titles from IDW (Jinn Rise)
- Boom Studios (Farscape)
- Counterpoint Comics (Blindside)
[heading tag=”h2″ align=”center” color=”#000″ style=”lines” color2=”#000″]Gallery[/heading]