[heading tag=”h2″ align=”center” color=”#000″ style=”lines” color2=”#000″]Artist Bio[/heading]
Drawing ever since he can hold up a pencil, Damien’s childhood dream was to become a comic book artist. A graduate of The Kubert School, Damien has finally been making the dream come true. Versatile in many mediums and forms of commercial art, if you name it, Damien can do it.
[heading tag=”h2″ align=”center” color=”#000″ style=”lines” color2=”#000″]Artist’s Clients and Previous Projects[/heading]
- Artist in Ricanstruction: Reminiscing & Rebuilding Puerto Rico, published by Somos Arte with DC Comics.
- Artist Spotlight in Red Sonja #4, published by Dynamite Entertainment.
- Original sketch inserts contained in X-O Manowar #49 and #50, published by Valiant Comics.
- Artist on Sarah Miller’s (Ink Master Season 2 runner-up) The Valkyrie’s Wode.
- Sketch card artist on various Marvel Comics products under Upper Deck (2016 Marvel Masterpieces, Captain America: Civil War, Fleer Ultra Spider-Man, Fleer Ultra X-Men, and more)
- Sketch card artist on The Hobbit Trilogy for Cryptozoic Entertainment